1º RM Trainer is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data.
2º RM Trainer collects the personal data by phone or in person through established business and professional relations. The data collected is treated in accordance with the legislation of the protection of personal data and has no purpose other than that which was transmitted to the holder of the data.
3º RM Trainer collects only the necessary information for the supply of equipment and / or services, being limited to the name, address, contacts, taxpayer card number, citizen's card number, IBAN and e-mail address. Only the necessary data for effective service provision are collected. Personal data is used to identify the customer, provide equipment and perform the service, billing and collection, response to suggestions or complaints and compliance with legal obligations.
4º We will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
5º RM Trainer uses and processes your personal data, and they will only be transmitted to third parties with your request or prior authorization or by legal imposition.
6º According to the RGPD, the right to access, update, rectify, limit the treatment or delete their personal data is guaranteed to the data subject by means of a request made to RM Trainer for the email email@example.com or letter sent to the address Rua do Alportel 212, 8005-542 FARO.
7º RM Trainer uses various technical and organizational security measures to protect its personal data in order to prevent its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of treatment illicit.
8º RM Trainer reserves the right at any time to make adjustments or changes to this policy, such changes being duly disclosed on its website.
RM Trainer is concerned with the privacy of personal data and the security of information. Thus, RM Trainer intends to make known to all customers, employees and partners the rules and principles that the company has established for the processing of personal data and the rights of data owners.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
"Cookies" are small labels of software that are stored in the access equipment through the browser, retaining only information related to the preferences, not including, as such, the personal data.
WHAT CAN THE COOKIES SERVE?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of the websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO EXIST?
There are two cookies groups that can be used
- Permanent cookies are cookies that are stored at the browser level in the access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to the RM Trainer website. They are generally used to direct the navigation to the interests of the user, allowing to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyse patterns of web traffic, allowing you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly needed cookies - Allows website navigation and application usage, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies - Used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analysing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional Cookies - Saves user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies - Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies - Directs advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target the advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of the users, and also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can configure cookies in your browser's "options" or "preferences" menu.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.