Take note of three delicious natural and healthy shakes that will improve your fitness and give you extra energy!
Natural smoothies are excellent supplements for a healthy diet. Specialists in nutrition and dietetics recommend it as a new way of consuming foods as important in the diet as fruits and vegetables, a great source of vitamins and minerals, in a pleasant but equally healthy way.
There are fruits, vegetables, cereals, dairy products or a combination of all. There are also detox, satiating and energizing, a type of shake that helps to increase the energy level, ideal for people who exercise regularly.
For those looking for a natural supplement to increase energy levels in training, the Dietetics and Nutrition area recommends prior knowledge of the specific foods that should be consumed. In this sense, the options chosen must have iron or potassium or natural proteins and sugars, essential to increase energy levels.
Smoothies are the perfect food supplement between meals, improve physical condition and contain very beneficial properties for health. Whether you want to improve your performance or just want to recover after training, shakes are the best option.
Here are some healthy and natural smoothie options made from super foods that will give you energy before training.
- VANILLA, CHIA AND LIGHT PEANUT BUTTER
Chia seeds contain vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids such as omega 3, a very powerful anti-inflammatory. They contain 5 times more calcium than milk, 3 times more antioxidants than blueberries, 3 times more iron than spinach, 2 times more fiber than oats and 2 times more potassium than bananas.
In addition to chia seeds, this smoothie includes peanut butter, which provides many nutrients and healthy fats. These characteristics make it an ideal food for athletes, providing energy before physical activity and assisting in post-workout recovery.
- Chia seeds, peanut butter, vanilla, greek yogurt, pear, milk.
- Place all the ingredients, except the seeds, inside the glass of a processor and mix everything very well. You can add ice, ideal for drinking in the summer. Serve in the cup you like more and put a handful of seeds on top.
- RED FRUIT SMOOTHIE
This shake is an antioxidant, source of energy, proteins and essential amino acids. It also contains healthy fats and minerals. All these properties are provided by its tasty ingredients: red fruits, super foods like açaí and goji berries, hemp seeds, bananas and peanut butter.
- Red fruits (the ones you like best), açaí, goji berries, hemp seeds, bananas, peanut butter, pear.
- Put all the ingredients except the seeds, inside the glass of a processor and mix everything very well. If it looks too thick, you can add some of the milk you consume. Water is not recommended to avoid losing flavor. Serve in the cup you like more and put a handful of seeds on top.
- SMOOTHIE OF OATS AND APPLE
Apples provide fiber and all kinds of vitamins and, together with oats, make this shake a highly recommended option for breakfast and to start the day with energy. Dates are a natural sweetener and provide lots of energy and minerals. Hemp seeds, in turn, provide the amino acids the body needs and cinnamon helps to stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Apple, oats, dates, vanilla, cinnamon and hemp seeds.
- Put all the ingredients, except the seeds, inside the processor cup and mix everything very well. If it looks too thick, you can add some of the milk you consume. Again, water is not recommended as it will lose its flavor. Serve in the cup you like more and put a handful of seeds on top.
Here are some suggestions for shakes that can be part of your daily diet.
May food be your best medicine!